39 Hellessey Road, Collinsvale
Large acreage in idyllic Collinsvale
Collinsvale has certainly become flavour of the month around Hobart in recent times and for good reason...close to thecity, local school, beautiful vistas and space to spread out. However, its is not often that a large parcel of land becomes available so close to the city.
Located on Hellessey Rd near the Collinsvale Primary School, This delightful farm is looking for its new family.
This huge parcel of 58.48 hectares (144.5 acres) is a rare find and this farm was once loved by a family who've recently lost a loved one and although it has not been lived in for 6 years it will slip back into family life in the blink of an eye.
There are so many features to mention but here are a few-
* Large 3 bedroom home with a downstairs rumpus room
* Period features in the home, wood panelling interior walls in lounge and entry areas.
* High ceilings
* Covered outdoor living area at rear of home
* Lots of storage and sheds
* One boundary has full frontage to Sorell Creek
* An abundance of flat land
* For the horse lover, an arena requiring repair could spark some interest
* There are lots of treasures, as often comes with an older farm, that come as a package deal
* Completely private - end of the road
* Well fenced with internal paddocks
* Ripe for an easy renovation
* 15 minutes to Glenorchy
* 25 minutes to Hobart CBD
* May have acreage subdivision potential (STCA)
One not to be missed.
Enquiries to Leanne on 0408 128325 and Craig 0488 013 965